Saturday, May 7, 2011

Insidious Movie Record Business in Box Office



















Review: I am so Excited!! we just watched this movie today and me and my buddy started seeing things and its just been creepy....like my friend saw a tall disfigured man behind the fence but just before that happened i heard foot steps and a shadow and some giggles but we have no clue if the movie is making us see these things but I am just creped out right now and I am not watching that movie ever again. I don't want those stupid glasses on the way of my movie theater experience! Must watch the movie, indention! watch the insidious not alone.

Cast:

· Patrick Wilson as Josh Lambert

· Rose Byrne as Renai Lambert

· Barbara Hershey as Lorraine Lambert

· Ty Simpkins as Dalton Lambert

· Lin Shaye as Elise Reiner

· Andrew Astor as Foster Lambert

· Leigh Whannell as Specs

· Angus Sampson as Tucker

· Jeannette Sousa as Dr. Trimble

· Chelsea Tavares as Terri

· Philip Friedman as The Old Woman

Box office:

The film opened with $13,271,464 in its first weekend, making #3 in the box office, and followed with $9.7 million in its second weekend for a current total of $45 million. Against a budget of only $1,500,000, the film is a box office success.

Download Torrent Insidious Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment