Monday, June 29, 2009

5 Members of a Family killed in charsada pakistan

Five persons of a family have been killed by armed men in Ajara area
of Charsadda on Monday morning.

Unidentified armed men entered in a house in Sar Deri police station
jurisdiction and killed Amir Nawaz, son Imran Ahmed, wife, daughter
and daughter in law on the spot with indiscriminate firing.

"Early morning eight armed men in police uniform entered in the house
and opened indiscriminate fire", local people said.

The incident was the result of a marriage dispute, local people said.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later
    and see if the problem still exists.

    Look at my page - Zahngold Verkaufen

    ReplyDelete